Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hair Loss: Nebraska Housewife Accidentally Discovers a Natural Secret to Hair Regrowth

Are there natural methods that really work to stop hair loss and regrow hair? My friend Myra had given up hope- until she stumbled on a little-known "hair vitamin" that is making a dramatic difference in her hair loss and health. I asked Myra to tell her story in her own words. . .

____________________________

I've always been very healthy, but about 15 years ago I started losing my beautiful thick and natural hair. My doctors determined that I had low thyroid and gave me Synthroid. I took this drug as prescribed for 12 years, and continue it to this day.

Thyroid Drug was No Help

Despite my hopes, my hair did not grow back in all that time. In fact, it continued to get thinner and thinner, until my scalp was very visible all across the front of my head, and back almost to the crown. My doctor offered no solution. He and my beautician told me that the hair would never grow back.

Feeling Hopeless and Ashamed

At the age of 72, I had pretty much accepted the fact that I was partially bald and would remain that way for the rest of my life. I felt hopeless, and ashamed of the way I looked. About the same time I caught West Nile Virus, and nearly died. It's the kind of illness that takes a very long time to get over. Many people who have had it experience continued bouts of fatigue or paralysis. I was a lucky one. My illness left me with only extreme fatigue and muscle weakness.

The Curious Apple Cure

One day my neighbor gave me some natural capsules containing apple nutrients in a concentrated form. I was so weak and tired much of the time, and I was willing to try anything. Taking only two capsules a day, my energy level returned to normal. The muscle weakness also vanished in a short time. I began sleeping soundly at night, and within a couple of months I felt wonderful.

Unexpected Hair Regrowth

Most astonishing of all, after about a year on the apple capsules my hair started growing back. At first, it was hard to believe. I certainly didn't expect it. But as the months went by, it became clear that my hair really was getting thicker. Now, when I look in the mirror, I don't see my scalp. I see my own beautiful hair again. And lately, the new growth is even starting to come in dark- my natural brunette color.

An Incredible Difference

I feel really lucky that I found something to help my pain, fatigue and recovery from illness. And I never expected to see my hair growing back. This product has made an incredible difference in my life, and I'm thrilled to share with everyone the wonderful changes that have happened to me since taking this apple supplement. I'll never stop taking it!

____________________________

Katrina Kern is a medical research analyst, author, women's health counselor and former practicing nurse. For more information about this exciting natural hair loss nutrient, go to http://www.applepoly.com/hairlossnutrient